growth of the global acne medication market is driven by rise in prevalence of acne vulgaris across the world, unhealthy urban lifestyle, & surge in pollution.
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, April 19, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Acne Medication Market Size was Valued at USD 11.86 billion in 2019 and is Anticipated to Garner USD 13.35 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the Acne Medication Market, including an in-depth analysis of market trends, key segments, investment opportunities, value chain analysis, regional landscape, and competitive scenarios. It offers valuable insights for established market players, new entrants, investors, and other stakeholders to devise effective strategies and make informed decisions to enhance their market position. The report is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the Acne Medication Market and its growth potential in the future.
𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭. 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡. 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4356
Acne or acne vulgaris is a skin disease caused due to clogging of hair follicles with dead skin cells and oil from skin cells. This disease is characterized by pimples, blackheads, oily skin, and scarring. There are two types of acne including non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne, where the latter takes longer duration to heal and can cause permanent effects on skin. It generally affects skin with comparatively high number of sweat glands such as upper part of chest, back, and face. Acne medications are drugs that are indicated for treatment of acne. These include several prescription and over-the-counter medicines such as retinoids, isotretinoin, antibiotics, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and oral contraceptives.
✅ 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Pfizer Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Mylan N.V.
• Bausch Health Companies Inc.
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
• Galderma S.A
• Mayne Pharma Group Limited
• Almirall SA.
✅ 𝐀𝐜𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: –
By Therapeutic Class
• Salicylic Acid
• Benzoyl Peroxide
• Topical Medications
• Oral Medications
• Prescription Medicines
• Over-The-Counter Medicines
By Acne Type
• Non-Inflammatory Acne
• Inflammatory Acne
By Distribution Channel
• Retail Stores
• Pharmacies & Drug Stores
Based on geography, North America generated the highest share in 2019, garnering nearly half of the global acne medication market, due to numerous developments related to acne therapeutics. Simultaneously, Asia-Pacific would manifest the fastest CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027, owing to increase in number of product launches, high demand for acne therapeutics, surge in healthcare expenditure, and rise in awareness about new developed therapeutics that can replace conventional acne treatment.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4356
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• What is the current size of the market and how much is it expected to grow in the next few years?
• Who are the key players in the market and what are their market shares?
• What are the key product segments in the market and how are they expected to grow?
• What are the key applications/end-users of the products and services in the market?
• What are the pricing trends in the market and how are they likely to change over time?
• What are the major challenges faced by companies operating in the market?
• Who are the major suppliers and distributors in the market?
• What are the major technological advancements in the market and how are they impacting the market dynamics?
• What are the key regulations and policies impacting the market?
• What are the major opportunities for new entrants in the market?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Report:
• MRI Coils Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/mri-coils-market-A14839
• Ambulance Services Market- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ambulance-services-market-A31884
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here