To Celebrate the release of Priscilla, in cinemas 18 January 2024, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 Double passes to see the film!
About the film
When teenage Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley at a party, the man who is already meteoric rock-and-roll superstar becomes someone entirely unexpected in private moments: a thrilling crush, an ally in loneliness, a vulnerable best friend.
Premiering at the 2023 Venice Film Festival to a seven-minute standing ovation, starring Australia’s own Jacob Elordi (Saltburn, Euphoria) alongside Cailee Spaeny (On the Basis of Sex) and written and directed by Sofia Coppola.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just follow @spotlightreport on Instagram (if you are not already) and fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director of the the film. (Hint: the answer is in this post).
- Please read the rules carefully.
- Don’t forget to include your real name.
- Competition Closes 15 January 2023
- Competition open for Australian residents only.
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Movie Passes are valid at participating cinemas only.
- Any duplicate/suspicious entries will be disqualified
- Competition subject to terms & conditions (see below)
Priscilla – In cinemas January 18
Terms & Conditions:
1. Spotlight Report take no responsibility for any delay, damage or loss to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply the prizes of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and immediate families are not eligible to participate in competitions
4. You must be at least 15 years old of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
6. It’s the winner responsibility to check the participating cinemas to validate the tickets as per the T&C’s printed on them. Spotlight Report takes no responsibility if tickets are not accepted in some cinemas or sessions.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than entering the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.